Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Bobby Deol opens up about ‘Alcohol’ addiction; says, “Everybody knows how to get out of that phase” https://ift.tt/AYWQ05I

Bobby Deol made a strong impression with his performance in Animal, but recently opened up about his struggles with alcohol addiction. In an interview with Humans of Bombay, Bobby reflected on the importance of not fixating on past mistakes, as they offer valuable lessons. He stressed that personal change must come from within.

Discussing his challenges, Bobby said, “You can sit back and regret on everything you have done wrong. But how do you learn from your mistakes? It’s just that you had to go through all those things, and you had to come out of it. You can do it. No one can hold your hand. I can’t tell my fans who are going through that phase how to get out of it because they all know how to get out of it. Everybody knows how to get out of that phase. It is just that you have to believe in yourself.”

Bobby Deol described his struggles as feeling like drowning. He explained, “Everybody feels weak, everybody feels they can’t… it is so difficult… that you can’t come out. It’s like you are drowning and people let themselves drown. I think everybody can swim out of it. I think there are small things here and there… suddenly there will be a switch turned out and you are like, ‘I can do it!’ For me it was everybody around me in my house who were so worried about me. They would keep encouraging me. But they were so sad in their eyes looking at me while I was torturing myself. They could not help me beyond comforting me with their words.”

Bobby's portrayal of Abrar Haque in Animal marked a significant career comeback. Despite limited screen time, his performance as the menacing antagonist received praise from fans and critics alike, with his ability to convey intensity with few words being a highlight.

During the same interview, Bobby said that filmmaker Sandeep Reddy Vanga offered him the part.

Bobby said, “I got a message from him. He introduced himself and told me he wanted to meet me for a film. I thought, ‘Is it really him?’ I called and arranged the meeting. He showed me a photo of myself from when I participated in the Celebrity Cricket League and said, ‘I want to cast you because I love this expression of yours.”

Also Read : EXCLUSIVE: Bobby Deol on starring in Telugu film NBK 109: “Balakrishna is a sweetheart. He is young at heart and is full of energy”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

Post a Comment

0 Comments