Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

16 Years Of Fanaa EXCLUSIVE: Kunal Kohli reveals the HILARIOUS incident when Aamir Khan had asked him for 10 days off so that he could marry Kiran Rao; Aamir had told Kunal not to tell anyone about it, not even producer Aditya Chopra https://ift.tt/prDFaJS

In July 2021, Aamir Khan made headlines after announcing his divorce with Kiran Rao. The news sent shockwaves as both seemed like an ideal couple. Both tied the knot back in December 28, 2005, in Panchgani and though it was a low-key affair, it was widely reported by the media. Interestingly, Aamir was shooting for Fanaa at that time. In an exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama to celebrate the 16th anniversary of this film, Kunal Kohli revealed a hilarious anecdote that was unknown to everybody till now.

16 Years Of Fanaa EXCLUSIVE: Kunal Kohli reveals the HILARIOUS incident when Aamir Khan had asked him for 10 days off so that he could marry Kiran Rao; Aamir had told Kunal not to tell anyone about it, not even producer Aditya Chopra

Kunal Kohli said, “This was a funny chapter in the making of Fanaa. The shoot was held between October 2005 to March 2006. While preparing the scheduling in May or June 2005, Aamir requested me to give him ten days off from December 23, 2005, to January 3, 2006. When I asked for the reason, he said he was getting married to Kiran Rao. I congratulated him but he told me ‘Lekin yeh baat tu kisi ko bata nahi sakta’. However, I argued that I need to inform Aditya Chopra, our producer. He stopped me from doing so as according to him, ‘baat aise hi fail jaati hai’. He requested that except for these ten days, he can shoot with me whenever I want and wherever I want.”

Kunal Kohli continued, “When Adi (Aditya Chopra) saw the schedule, he obviously asked me why there’s a ten-day gap! He asked me whether I am taking an off to celebrate Christmas or New Year’s Eve. I replied in the negative. He then asked if Kajol or Aamir wanted to go on a holiday during these ten days. I again said ‘No’ and reasoned that I need time off during this period. He was like, ‘Kya bakwaas kar raha hai! Tu shoot karega inn 10 dinon mein’! So, it was difficult for me to convince him.”

Kunal Kohli managed to persuade Aditya Chopra. He then said, “It was only in October or November 2005 that Aamir announced his wedding. This is when Adi realized why I was hell bent on having a ten-day off. He told me, ‘Tune mujhe bola kyun nahi?’ I had to explain to him that Aamir had asked me not to reveal it to anyone else!”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

Post a Comment

0 Comments