Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

“I usually meditate first in the morning and stay away from my phone for at least an hour,” says Hamariwali Good News’ Srishti Jain https://ift.tt/2TRJNm2

Zee TV’s Hamariwali Good News is a primetime drama that has kept its audience at the edge of their seats since its inception. After Renuka’s death and Meera’s marriage to Mukund, the show has taken several twists and turns that have kept the viewers thoroughly entertained. While the show and its actors have definitely managed to the viewers glued to their TV sets, they have also been striving to encourage their fans to stay put and upbeat during these tough times. In fact, our very Navya (Srishti Jain) has a very important message to share with all the people across India.

“I usually meditate first in the morning and stay away from my phone for at least an hour,” says Hamariwali Good News’ Srishti Jain

Like most people, Srishti also tends to get stressed especially where the lockdown and its restrictions are concerned. The actress had also battled COVID-19 quite recently and while she was recovering from it, she inculcated some good habits that she believes everyone must adopt in their day-to-day lives. As Srishti mentioned, “The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted one and all, it has made everyone, including me, feel scared and worried. However, I try to be positive in every situation. In fact, I have inculcated several habits that help me deal with stress and give me peace of mind."

She added, "First of all, I start my day slightly different from others. As soon as I get up in the morning, I usually meditate, and I consciously stay away from my phone or any gadgets for at least an hour. I have breakfast with my family after that and only then do I touch my phone. I guess all this helps me avoid any kind of stress after waking up. Also, when I am home and have free time or when I come back after a stressful day, I go and sit with my family or just my sister and speak to them. I go for walks too. All this really helps me stay positive and I hope everyone inculcates this into their lifestyle as well.”

While Srishti Jain is inspiring people to stay positive, her onscreen character Navya is faced with several dilemmas, especially with her growing fondness for Rithvik. Will she and Rithvik fall in love? Will her past come back to haunt her? Or what will happen next?

ALSO READ: Srishti Jain braves an injury and shoots for a crucial sequence of Hamariwali Good News



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

Post a Comment

0 Comments